Best wishes to Lara Pulver today on her 34th birthday! (September 1, 1980)
frombowtiestobakerstreet replied to your post: Rules: Give us five random things abo…
omg seeing figure skating live must’ve been amazing! :D
Yes, it was pretty awesome ♥ Especially if you were relatively close to the ice.
Rules: Give us five random things about yourself; pass it on to ten of your followers. Repost, don’t reblog.
I was tagged by lovely frombowtiestobakerstreet ♥
- I have a special notebook that I keep only for autographs. Most of them are from figure skaters, but Martin Freeman signed it as well ♥
- I really love figure skating, and I used to go to see the competitions live, if they were relatively close (i.e. in Europe)
- The walls in my room are painted in such a way that I feel like I am underwater (it wasn’t really meant to, and the colour is purple, but it still gives me that impression, it’s really lovely)
- I really, really LOVE swimming. Actually not swimming as much free diving. I like going underwater and I like staying there as long as I can, and as deep as I can, it’s so peaceful and blue and lovely and I wish I could do this more often than one week a year.
- I have visited 7 other countries, besides my own: UK, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, and Tunisia. Weirdly, I really love travelling, especially by aeroplane.
Thank you for tagging me! I… okay, here I’ll tag some people… um, thetimesarchitecture, deducemesir, holmesworthy, janenehawkins, thesignofqueer, fricklock, halfremembereddreams1, morphinetoasts and whoever else sees this and wants to do it. :)
letskillhiatus graphic battle round n° 7 faceless | entry n° 7
Consulting Detective (insp)
Uk based photographer Julian Calverley recently spent 3 long days shooting panoramic back plates in London. Each final piece consists of 3 stitched 80 mpxl files, so the resulting images reveal a truly stunning level of detail.
we’re two broken souls
hanging on to the only thing we can
my set of 3 desktop backgrounds that i just finished !